Vein Treatments in Morgantown, WV
In the United States, varicose and spider veins affect 80% of adult men and 85% of adult women. Some may believe that varicose and spider veins are merely cosmetic issues, however, they indicate the underlying health condition of venous insufficiency, or vein disease.
Vein disease can cause a range of symptoms, including swelling of the legs and ankles, itchy or dry skin on the legs, or even non-healing wounds called venous ulcers. When left untreated, vein disease can lead to a more severe condition known as Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), which requires immediate treatment.
If you’re ready to treat your varicose or spider veins, our Morgantown vein clinic has the vein specialists who can provide the minimally invasive varicose and spider vein treatments you need to find relief.
Minimally Invasive Vein Treatments in Morgantown
At USA Vein Clinics, we provide our patients with leading-edge treatment options so that they can return to their daily activities with less pain.
Our vein specialists in our Morgantown vein clinic use ultrasound technology to locate your diseased veins, which allows them to accurately diagnose and determine an effective treatment plan.
USA Vein Clinics uses non-surgical treatments that have shorter recovery times and give you the ability to get back to your life quickly. You’ll be exploring West Virginia’s Botanic Gardens without pain before you know it.
We provide the following minimally invasive, outpatient treatments at our Morgantown, WV vein clinic:
- Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT): Considered the Gold Standard in vein disease treatment, EVLT combines laser energy and ultrasound to close diseased veins and is usually a 15-minute procedure.
- ClariVein: This treatment uses mechanical and chemical methods, not laser energy, to treat damaged veins.
- Varithena Vein Treatment: A foam treatment is used to treat varicose veins, especially the Great Saphenous Vein (GSV).
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy (UGSC): This treatment uses ultrasound technology to find diseased veins not visible on the skins surface.
- Visual Sclerotherapy: This treatment involves a tiny needle filled with a solution called sclerosant that is injected into damaged veins on the skins surface.
- VenaSeal™: This treatment uses a medical adhesive delivered through a catheter to immediately close diseased veins.
For over 15 years, our vein clinics have given compassionate care and positive results to patients seeking relief from their varicose vein and spider vein symptoms.
Looking for a Vein Treatment Specialist in Morgantown?
Our expert vein specialists in Morgantown, West Virginia, are ready to help you get back to your everyday life. Our team of physicians and technicians have years of experience helping patients find lasting relief from their painful symptoms. When you are in need of a vein doctor in Morgantown, you know when you visit USA Vein Clinics, your legs will be in good hands.
How to Get to Our Vein Clinic in Morgantown, WV
Our Morgantown vein treatment center is located right near the Kroger grocery store, off Stewartstown Road. Near the Sunnyside and Woodburn neighborhoods of Morgantown, our clinic is located at 1010 Suncrest Town Centre.
Nearby Cities We Serve:
- Van Voorhis
- Harmony Groove
Vein Clinic Near Maidsville: Our clinic is about a 20-minute drive via WV-100 South.
Vein Clinic Near Brookhaven: Just a short 5.2-mile drive away, take route 7, Earl Core Road, and you’ll arrive in about 15 minutes.
Vein Clinic Near Van Voorhis: Via Van Voorhis Road and WV-705 East, you’ll arrive to our vein clinic in just 12 minutes.
Vein Clinic Harmony Grove: When coming from Harmony Grove, take River Road to reach our vein clinic in just about 15 minutes.
Vein Clinic Near Osage: Our vein clinic is a 4.7-mile, 14-minute drive away from Osage via US-19 South.
Book Your Vein Treatment in Morgantown
Take back control of your vein health and reach out to us today. You can schedule an appointment online, or you can call us at 304.381.3432 if you have any questions about our spider vein and varicose vein treatments. We look forward to helping you discover a better quality of life.