Commitment to Our Values
At USA Vein Clinics, we value our patients’ comfort, safety, and happiness above everything else. We want to provide you with relief from your vein disease symptoms without having to go through surgery. Through our values, we support you from your first visit to your recovery.
We care about every individual’s unique condition; therefore, our treatment plans are personalized and tailored to each patient. We are committed to providing you with excellent care throughout your entire treatment process.
Our values focus on “I CARE” – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
We are committed to doing the right thing.
- Our patients and staff are treated with integrity and respect.
- We comply with all laws, rules, and regulations.
We treat our patients as we would want to be treated.
- Compassion is the key to improving the lives of our patients.
- We use “intelligent kindness” as a guide to how patients and staff should be treated.
We take ownership for our work.
- Our staff are able to work together to improve the quality of our work.
- We take pride in everything we do.
We value our patients and staffs’ unique qualities.
- Treating people with respect and courtesy is our priority.
- The only way to achieve our goals is through care and compassion.
We always aim to exceed patient expectations.
- We try to meet all of our patients needs every step of the way.
- Our staff are always available to answer our patients in a timely manner.
Life Without Vein Disease
Living with vein disease can seem like it has no end, but you can find hope at USA Vein Clinics. Our minimally invasive treatment options will eliminate your symptoms, improve your quality of life, and get you back to enjoying life.
Our values guide us to provide quality care. Treating patients with compassion and respect will always be our top priority so you can be confident in your treatment choice. If you’re ready to find a solution for your vein disease, contact us today to learn more about how we can help.