Save Time by Getting Ready For Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
Before Your Visit
- Drink water throughout the day. This will help us get a better ultra sound as we can see the veins more clearly when the body is well hydrated.
- Don’t forget to eat something.
Prepare For the Day of Treatment
- Bring compression stockings to every visit.
- Do not apply lotion/moisturizer on your day of treatment.
- Hydrate yourself throughout the day. Drink water prior to your visit.
- Please make sure to eat something.