Save Time by Getting Ready For Your Visit
Whether you are doing an in-person or virtual doctor visit, in order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
Before Your Visit
- Drink water throughout the day. This will help us get a better ultra sound as we can see the veins more clearly when the body is well hydrated.
- Don’t forget to eat something.
Prepare For the Day of Treatment
- Bring compression stockings to every visit.
- Do not apply lotion/moisturizer on your day of treatment.
- Hydrate yourself throughout the day. Drink water prior to your visit.
- Please make sure to eat something.