We are so happy that you have decided to come to us for all your vein treatment needs. When you visit one of our clinics for your treatment, we want you to be comfortable throughout your entire treatment process. We know dealing with medical procedures can be stressful, and we never want you to feel like you’re not ready for your procedure appointment.
Use the information below to help you prepare for your varicose vein treatment, and if you have any questions, you can always give us a call.
Whether you are doing an in-person or virtual doctor visit, in order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
Before Your Visit
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. This will help us get a better ultrasound image as we can see the veins more clearly when the body is well hydrated.
- Please eat a light meal before your visit.
Prepare For the Day of Vein Treatment
Returning to a healthy life will be much easier when you are prepared for your vein treatment. Follow these instructions below to allow for maximum effectiveness of your treatment.
- Bring compression stockings to every visit.
- Do not apply lotion/moisturizer on your day of treatment.
- Hydrate yourself throughout the day. Drink water prior to your visit.
- Please make sure to eat something.
Other Important Vein Treatment Tips
When you come in to one of our clinics for your vein treatment procedure, we ask that you bring your compression stockings to wear once the procedure is complete. If you do not have compression stockings, you can talk with one of our representatives in the clinic about getting fitted for stockings to purchase.
We recommend that you wear loose and comfortable clothes to your appointment. This will ensure you are comfortable throughout your treatment and will allow the specialists to access the affected area easier. Although we do not use general anesthisia for any of our treatments, we encourage you to have someone escort you to your appointment so they can drive you home once it is complete.
Questions? Contact Us
If you ever have any questions during any point of your vein treatment journey, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are here to provide you with all the information you need to feel safe and comfortable during your procedure. If you would like to verify your insurance coverage before you schedule an appointment, just give us a call at 888.768.3467.