- Doctor of Medicine, Tufts University, School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Master’s of Science, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- American Board of Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Resident, General Surgery, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Specialist Registrar, Bristol Royal Infirmary/University of Bristol, Department of Thoracic Surgery, Bristol, England, UK
- International College of Surgeons
- American Association of Physicians & Surgeons
- American Medical Associations
- Aloha Medical Mission
- Venous Disease
- Thoracic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic Surgery
About Rex Manayan, M.D.
Rex C. Manayan, M.D. is a top-rated board-certified surgeon with more than 30 years of surgical experience, which includes general, abdominal, breast, endocrine, thoracic, vascular, advanced laparoscopic and thoracoscopic surgery. His main focus is now on treating venous disease with in-office, minimally invasive techniques.
Dr. Manayan completed his Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees from the University of California, San Diego. After receiving his medical degree with honors from Tufts University, he completed his General Surgical Residency at Swedish Medical Center. He was then appointed Specialist Registrar for the Department of Thoracic Surgery at the Bristol Royal Infirmary/University of Bristol in England.
Dr. Manayan and his team are noted for their expertise in delivering expedient, high-quality medical care to all of their patients.