Licensure and Certification
- 1983- National Board of Medical Examiners
- 1987- State of Illinois Licensure
- 1988- American Board of Surgery, Certificate no. 33257
- 1989- State of Massachusetts Licensure
- 1992- American Board of Thoracic Surgery, Certificate no. 5271, Recertified in 2002,2011
Honors and Prizes
- 1976-1977 Yale Class of 1942 Memorial Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- 1989 Northwestern University Department of Surgery Resident’s Day Best Paper
- Award: “Extracellular Matrix Proteins and Inflammatory Cells in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms”
- 1989-1990 Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery Travel Grant: Connective Tissue and Aortic Aneurysms
About Robert Rizzo, M.D.
Dr. Robert completed his medical education from Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut. He has received many honors and prizes for academic excellence and clinical research and has contributed to many important research publications.
Our Trusted Vein Doctor Boston MA
At USA Vein Clinics our focus is on having the best Boston vein clinic. Our highly rated vein doctor in Boston, MA is Dr. Rizzo, who provides vein treatment services at a few of our clinics in the Boston, MA area. Our goal is to make sure our patients are able to schedule vein treatment close to home. We provide convenient, friendly, and empathetic care at all of our vein clinics across the nation.If you are looking for a Boston vein clinic then USA Vein Clinics is an excellent choice. Ready to get treatment for varicose veins in Boston? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Rizzo an experienced vein doctor in Boston MA and take the first step towards a healthier you.