- Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- Research Fellowship Cardiothoracic Surgery
- General Surgery Residency
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, M.D.
- Temple University, B.S.
- State Medical License, New York
- Certification: Board Eligible in Vascular Surgery
- The American College of Surgeons
- Society of Vascular Surgeons
- Endovascular and minimally invasive surgery
- General surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Vitals Patients’ Choice Award (2017, 2018)
- Vitals On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
- Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
About James Timothy Riley, M.D.
James Timothy Riley, M.D. has more than 21 years of experience specializing in minimally invasive endovascular surgery, vascular surgery, and cardiovascular surgery. He has expertise treating uterine fibroids, varicose veins, aneurysmal disease, vascular malformations, diabetes-related complications, pulmonary embolus, carotid artery disease, renal disease, dialysis access and deep vein thrombosis. Dr. Riley graduated with honors from the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University. He is professionally affiliated with numerous hospitals in the New York area. Dr. Riley has written numerous articles and served as a presenter at medical conferences including the American College of Surgeons and Society of Vascular Surgery.