- New York Hospital of Queens
- SUNY Downstate medical center in Brooklyn, NY
- Kings County Hospital
- Brooklyn VA Medical Center
- Richmond University Medical Center in Staten Island
- Montefiore/New Rochelle Medical Center
- Fellowship in pediatric surgery at St. Louis University Medical Center
About Robert Shirinov, M.D.
Dr. Robert Shirinov did his internship in surgery at the New York Hospital of Queens, then continued his training as a resident at SUNY Downstate medical center in Brooklyn, NY. He worked at several other hospital as part of his training, including Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn VA Medical Center, Richmond University Medical Center in Staten Island, Montefiore/New Rochelle Medical Center. During his residency years he also undergone research and trauma fellowship in pediatric surgery at St. Louis University Medical Center. He has several publication, addressing surgical problems in adults and children.