Licensure and Certification
- Florida Medical License #ME111932 (Active)
- Tennessee – Medical License: #MD14071 (Active)
- 2013: Registered Physician of Vascular Interpretation
- 2013: Registered Phlebology Sonographer
- 2010: American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine – Certified
- 1992, 2003, 2012: American Board of Surgery – Recertified
- 1985: American Board of Surgery – Certified
- St. Petersburg General Hospital, Florida – Active/Current
- St. Anthon’s Hospital, St. Petersburg, Florida – Active/Current
- American College of Surgeons – Fellow
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American Venous Forum
- American College of Phlebology
- Florida Medical Association
- Pineallas County Medical Society
About Bowers, William, M.D., FACS, RPVI, RPhS
Midwestern at heart, Dr. Bowers received both his undergraduate studies, and medical school degree at Indiana University located in Bloomington, Indiana. After graduation, Dr. Bowers completed an internship and residency at the Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana.
A few years down the road, Dr. Bowers decided to open his own vein care practice, Bowers Vein Institute, located in Pinellas Park, Florida. In his spare time, Dr. Bowers enjoys helping those in need of medical services through volunteer work. In 2003 to 2011, he co-founded the Wound Center at Sky Ridge Medical Center located in Cleveland, Tennessee. There, he helped treat patients with venous, arterial, diabetic ulcers.
Top Varicose Vein Specialist Tampa
At USA Vein Clinics our focus is on having the best varicose vein specialists in Tampa. Our goal is to make sure our patients are able to schedule vein treatment close to home at our Tampa vein center. We provide convenient, friendly, and empathetic care at all of our vein clinics across the nation.If you are looking for a varicose vein doctor in Tampa then Dr. Bowers is an excellent choice. Are you ready to book a visit at our Tampa vein center? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Bowers and take the first step towards a healthier you.