Honors and Awards
- September 2013: SJ Magazine, Top Docs 2013, Vascular Surgery (elected by peers)
- March 2009: 2nd Place, Toledo Surgical Society, Resident Research Forum
- 1996–1997: Iota Epsilon Alpha – Medical School Honor Society
- 1994: Silver Key in Biology
- 1992–1995: Golden Key National Honor Society
Licensure and Certifications
- 2011: New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners (Current)
- May 2011: American Board of Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Certified
- 2001: Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Valid indefinitely)
- 2013: NJ Chapter, American College of Surgeons
- 2010: Society for Vascular Surgery
- 2002: American College of Surgeons, Candidate Group
About Di Fiore, Richard, M.D.
Dr. Richard Di Fiore received his medical doctorate from St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies. He has 26 years of education and experience in vascular surgery under his belt. He has worked as a vascular surgeon at Toledo Hospital, West Medical Group, Lourdes Medical Associates, and Southern Ocean Medical Center. Dr. Di Fiore has contributed to medical knowledge through multiple presentations and publications in medical journals, such as Vascular and Endovascular Surgery in 2012. He was nominated by his colleagues as one of the Top Docs in SJ Magazine in 2013, and is a member of the New Jersey chapter of the American College of Surgeons.