- 1988–1992: Ph.D. – Medical Science (Thoracic Surgery), Fourth Military Medical University, P.R. China
- 1985–1988: M.S. – Medical Science (Thoracic Surgery), Fourth Miliary Medical University, P.R. China
- 1978–1983: M.D. – China Medical University, Shen Yang, P.R. China
Licensure and Certification
- #MD038009: Illinois – Medicine and Surgery
- #036123598: Washington D.C. – Medicine and Surgery (Expired)
About Fan, Di, M.D.
Dr. Di Fan has studied and practiced thoracic surgery throughout his academic and professional career, which spans over 30 years. He holds a Ph.D. in Thoracic Surgery from Fourth Military Medical University in China. He has previously worked as a research scientist at both ProSci and Pfizer in California and as a cardiovascular surgeon in Beijing, China, and Washington, D.C. Dr. Fan currently has licensure in Illinois for Medicine and Surgery.