Licensure and Certifications
- License in Medicine and Surgery in New York (278937)
- License in Medicine and Surgery in Georgia (074208)
- April 2017: Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (ACPA 208060)
- American Burn Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
About Patterson, Jeromy, M.D.
Dr. Jeromy Patterson has 14 years of combined education and experience. He has been trained on every aspect of venous disease, including venography and intravascular ultrasound, as well as in intervention with venous stenting, venoplasty, and embolization. Dr. Patterson graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and did postgraduate training in surgery at Medstar Washington Hospital Center in Washinton, D.C. and Lincoln Medical Center in New York City. He then completed fellowship at the Emory University Burn Division in Atlanta, Georgia. He holds multiple prestigious memberships, including from the American Burn Association and the American Medical Association, and has demonstrated broad interests through clinical research, notably with regard to increasing ability for patients to obtain solid organ transplants. Outside of office hours, Dr. Patterson enjoys keeping fit, traveling, and studying art history.