- Universidad del Valle Health Sciences, Medical Degree
- University of Minnesota, Fellow, Thoracic Abdominal Radiology
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, Fellow, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Florida State Medical License
- Minnesota State Medical License
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Vascular Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- English and Spanish
About Olga Lucia Duran Castro, M.D., PH.D.
Olga L. Duran Castro, M.D., is an experienced diagnostic and interventional radiologist with over two decades of experience performing a broad spectrum of interventional radiology and imaging procedures.
A native of Columbia, Dr. Duran-Castro received her medical training and a doctorate at the Universidad del Valle in Cali, Columbia before coming to the United States where she completed a fellowship at the Ohio State University and the University of Minnesota where she served as an assistant professor of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Since 2014, Dr. Duran has practiced interventional radiology in Miami, Florida, where she has been affiliated with several leading hospitals. She is fluent in both Spanish and English.