Licensure and Professional Affiliations
- 2014-Current Arkansas State Medical Board License
- 2013-2018 National Council of Thoracic Surgery, Mexico City
- 2011- MCCEE Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination passed. Canada. Vancouver B.C.
- 2006-Medical Society of the National Medical Center 20 de Noviembre. Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2006-Founders Society of the Medical Center 20 de Noviembre.Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1999-Medical Society of the Pediatric Hospital CMN SXXI. Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1998 to 2005- Medical Society of the Hospital Infantil de Mexico. Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2005- National Council of thoracic Surgery re-certified. Period 2005-2010. Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1999- National Council of thoracic Surgery Certified. Period 1999-2004.Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2002- International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation. Little Rock AR, USA.
- 2002- Arkansas Medical Society. Arkansas, USA.
- 2002- American Medical Association. USA.
- 2002 to 2004- Arkansas State Medical Board License. Little Rock, Arkansas, USA.
- 1999- License to Practice Thoracic Surgery. Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1999- License to Practice General Surgery. Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1997- Mayo Clinic Alumni Association. Rochester, Minnesota, USA.
- 1996- EMORY alumni Association. Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- 1993- ECFMG CERTFICATE VALID INDEFINETLY
- 1993- FLEX Examination. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- 1991- Mexican Council of General Surgery. Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1985- ECFMG certification. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Valid indefinitely since 1993. USA.
- 1984- Medical license for Physician and Surgeon. Mexico City, Mexico.
About Verdugo, Octavio, M.D.
Dr. Octavio completed his medical education in Mexico and the United States. He has extensive experience in cardiovascular surgery and has contributed to many important research publications.