Examinations and Certifications
- University of Rochester/Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Chief Resident, 1992—1993
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Resident, 1990—1992
- General Surgery Chief Resident, 1989—1990
- General Surgery Resident, 1986—1989
- Stony Brook, NY
- General Surgery Intern, 1985—1986
State University of New York at Stony Brook/School of Medicine
- Stony Brook, NY
- MD, 1981—1985
- Hamilton, NY
- AB, 1977—1981
- American College of Phlebology (2014)
- Society of Vascular Ultrasound (2013)
- Southern Thoracic Surgical Association (2007)
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (1996)
- American College of Chest Physicians Fellow (1996)
- American College of Surgeons Fellow (1995)
- Association for Academic Surgery (1994)
About Banker, Michael, M.D.
Michael Banker, MD completed his medical education from State University of New York at Stony Brook/School of Medicine, NY. He has 22 plus years of experience as a cardiovascular surgeon. Dr. Michael has contributed to a lot of research publications and is a professional member of prestigious organizations.
Vein Specialist NYC – Book Your Consultation Now
USA Vein Clinics focuses on having the best vein doctors in NYC. Our highly-rated vein specialist in NYC, Dr. Michael Banker, provides treatment services to many of our clinics in the New York City area. We have many varicose vein treatment centers throughout NYC. Our goal is to make sure patients are able to schedule vein treatment close to home. We provide convenient, friendly, and empathetic care at all of our vein clinics across the nation. If you are looking for a vein specialist NYC, then Dr. Banker is an excellent choice. Ready to book a visit with our NYC vein doctor? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Banker and take the first step towards a healthier you.