- Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Vascular Medicine.
- American Board of Radiology, CAQ in Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- BA, Colgate University
- MD, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY.
- Diagnostic Radiology, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Yale-New Haven Hospital. New Haven, CT.
About Gunzenhauser, Jeffrey, M.D.
Dr. Jeffrey Gunzenhauser, MD, has a vast experience in the fields of General Radiology, Interventional Radiology, and Vascular Medicine. Dr. Gunzenhauser did his Residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, and his Fellowship at Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven. He held positions as Chairman of Radiology at Lourdes Hospital in upstate New York and St. Barnabas Hospital in the metropolitan New York area. He has treated a broad range of medical conditions including venous and arterial disease, vertebral compression fractures, and pelvic pain due to uterine fibroids and abnormal dilated pelvic veins.
Dr. Gunzenhauser believes in treating patients with kindness, respect, and the highest of quality care.