Licensure and Certifications
- New York State Medical License
- Medical Licenses in Louisiana, New Jersey, and South Carolina
- DEA and LA CDS certification; ACLS certified
- BCLS/ACS certified
- Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases specialty
- Board Certified in Nuclear Cardiology
- Board Certified for Endovascular Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- RPVI (Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation) Certification and American Board of Vascular Medicine.
Honors and Awards
- 2013: 3rd place for Best Poster in LA chapter ACC meeting
- 2010: Best case report aware for St. Luke’s Roosevelt’s annual hospital-wide research fair
- 2005: Letter of recognition from Executive Dean Obenshein for organizing World Diabetes Day Health Fair in Dominica, WI
- 2009: House staff delegate for Committee for Interns and Residents – St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center
- 2005: President of American Medical Student Association, RUSM Chapter, Anatomy TA, RUSM, Dominica, WI
- Conducted anatomy review sessions for an assigned group of 18 students for the lab component of the course.
- 2004: Clinical coordinator for AMSA, RUSM, Dominica, WI
- 2004: Focus group for Physiology department, RUSM, Dominica, WI
- American College of Cardiology (ACC, FACC)
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI)
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC)
- Myanmar physicians (MAMES)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- NYU Cardiac Catheterization Associates – NYU Langone Health
- NY Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Department of Cardiovascular Medicine – St. Barnabas Hospital
- Department of Cardiovascular Medicine – New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
About Htyte, Nay, M.D., MSc., DASNC, FACC
Dr. Nay Htyte is a certified endovascular specialist currently residing in New York. Dr. Htyte received his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. In 2008, he began his Residency in Internal Medicine at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center. After his residency, Dr. Htyte accepted two Fellowship positions in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology at John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute in New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Htyte has immense experience in Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Htyte has completed multiple research positions, peer review journals, and textbook chapters in Diagnostic Cerebral and Peripheral Angiography. His current hospital affiliations include: Associate Attending at NYU Langone Health, Attending Physician in Cardiology at NY Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and Attending Physician in Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Htyte was a contributing author to St. Luke’s Roosevelt House-staff Intern’s Manual and published a case report on Recurrent D-Lactic Encephalopathy.
Dr. Htyte is fluent in Burmese and is an avid tennis and soccer player. His hobbies include: electronics, snowboarding, computer programming and computer hardware construction. He has used his passion for computer programming and design to create the cardiology fellowship program at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital’s web page. He also holds a patent for a novel method of internet-based sales and business.