- Thomas Jefferson University
- Diplomate American Board of Radiology
- Dual Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center – New York
- Mercy Medical Center – New York
- Stony Brook University Hospital – New York
- St. Charles Hospital – New York
- Interventional Radiology
About Andrew Maleson, M.D.
Andrew Maleson, M.D. has been practicing medicine for over 10 years. He completed his internship in internal medicine and residency training in Diagnostic Radiology at the SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical Center in New York. He has been with the Department of Radiology since 2014 and specializes in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, with special interests in Interventional Oncology, Palliative Interventions, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, and a wide variety of other minimally invasive percutaneous and endovascular procedures. He is an assistant professor at the Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University. Dr. Maleson is fluent in Spanish, and French.
Visit a Vein Doctor in Long Island
At USA Vein Clinics, our goal is to provide our patients with expert, compassionate and superior vein care in convenient state-of-the-art vein centers. We are proud to have the top-rated vein treatment clinics in the greater NY area, as well as across the country. At our Queens vein clinic, Dr. Maleson offers expert care and a variety of advanced non-surgical treatment options for vein disease. If you need a highly-skilled long island vein specialist, please call us to set up an appointment with Dr. Maleson. He also sees patients at our vein clinic on Long Island in Bethpage.