- University of South Alabama College of Medicine
- Brookdale University Medical Center
- Tulane University School Of Medicine,
- Harvard / Boston Children’s Hospital
- The University Of Texas Medical Center in Houston
- Thoracic, Cardiovascular, and Vascular Surgery
About Rubenstein, Forrest, M.D.
Dr. Forrest Rubenstein is a thoracic, vascular and cardiovascular surgeon, who received his medical degree from University of South Alabama College of Medicine and has been in practice treating arterial and venous disease for 30 years. He did his residency and fellowship training at Brookdale University Medical Center, Tulane University School Of Medicine, Harvard / Boston Childrens Hospital and The University Of Texas Medical Center in Houston. He provides a full range of Vascular Surgery procedures including Phlebology (vein procedures) and Arterial Endovascular Surgery.