- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- New York University
- Maintenance of Certification in Interventional Radiology from The American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Vascular and Interventional Radiology from The American Board of Radiology
- Bergen County Medical Society
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Interventional Radiology
- Founders Day Certificate for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- American Institute of Chemists Student Medal Award to the Outstanding Senior in Chemistry
- Collins Humanity Scholarship
About Vogel, Frank, M.D., P.h.D.
Frank Vogel, M.D., attended New York University where he received his doctorate in physical chemistry. In 1981 he received his medical degree from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. After completing a Teaching Fellowship at New York University, Dr. Vogel served as Chief of Angiography and Interventional Radiology at Lenox Hill Hospital for more than 11 years.
Through the years he has held Assistant Professor of Radiology positions at New York Medical Center, SUNY-Upstate Medial University, and Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Vogel has over 35 years of experience in interventional radiology, physical chemistry, research analysis, angioplasty, and cardiovascular radiology. He has published extensively and is active is several professional organizations.