Examinations and Certifications
- Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York , 2005-present
- Residency Postgraduate Training: Radiology, Nassau University Medical Center, New York-2001-2005
- Residency Postgraduate Training: Internal Medicine, Maimonides Medical Centers, New York, 1999-2001
- Medical Education-State University of New York at Syracuse College of Medicine, Syracuse, New York, MD, 1995-1999
- American Board of Radiology 6/2005
- Licensed to practice in New York 2005
- USMLE Step 1 10/1997
- USMLE Step 2 11/1999
- USMLE Step 3 2001
Academic Appointments and Activities
- Assistant Professor of Radiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Journal of Interventional Radiology, Reviewer
- SIR Clinical Practice Development Committee
About Berkowitz, Eric, M.D.
Eric Berkowitz, MD completed his medical education from State University of New York at Syracuse College of Medicine. Syracuse, New York. He has contributed his knowledge and experience to prominent publications.
Varicose Vein Doctor in Brooklyn
At USA Vein Clinics, our focus is providing patients with convenient access to a varicose vein doctor in Brooklyn. We provide convenient, friendly, and empathetic care at all of our vein clinics across the nation. Dr. Berkowitz is a well respected vein specialist in Brooklyn that would be happy to speak with you.If you are searching for a vein doctor in Brooklyn, then schedule an appointment with Dr. Berkowitz.