- Boston University, M.D. M.A.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology
- Age Management Medicine Educational Foundation
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Thomas Jefferson University-Interventional Radiology
- Tisch Hospital – New York University Langone Health-Body Imaging
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary-Glaucoma
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Age Management Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Top Anti-Aging Specialist Nationally, Fall 2014, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Top Anti-Aging Specialist Nationally, Summer 2014, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- 13th Top Radiologist in the USA, Health Tap
- 2012 Top Doc, Mainline Today
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Radiology
About Daniel J. Lebowitz, M.D., M.A., B.A.
Daniel Lebowitz, MD, brings more than 20 years’ experience diagnosing and treating disease through minimally invasive treatment. Combining his interest in high-tech and state-of-the-art medicine, he provides a holistic approach that focuses on prevention and wellness.
After graduating with a medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine, Dr. Lebowitz did a residency in diagnostic radiology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical Center. He completed advanced fellowship training in interventional radiology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and abdominal imaging at New York University Hospital. Dr. Lebowitz is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology.
His skills as a diagnostic radiologist and interest in preventative medicine has led to him being named a top radiologist and physician. Other areas of expertise include sports medicine, platelet rich plasma and stem cell therapies, intravenous nutrition, and the use of aesthetic lasers.