- Medical College of Georgia, Medical Degree and Ph.D.
- Furman University, Bachelors of Science
- Board Certification Interventional Radiology/Diagnostic Radiology
- Authorized User for Yttrium-90 (Y-90) Microspheres
- Cardiac CTA Credentialing
- Certificate of Added Qualification
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Alliance for Physician Certification and Advancement
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Medicine Certification
- Board Certification Diagnostic Radiology
- Society of interventional Radiology
- West Virginia State Medical Association
- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Medicine
- Cornerstone of recovery award from WVU Medicine, 2016
- Press Ganey Top Provider Outpatient from WVU Healthcare, 2015
About Brent Steadman, M.D., Ph.D.
Brent Steadman, M.D. is a Vascular & Interventional Radiologist with over 15 years of experience. He received his Medical Degree and Ph.D. from the Medical College of Georgia in 2005. He then completed an internship in Preliminary Internal Medicine at the Carolinas Medical Center in 2006, followed by a diagnostic radiology residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in North Carolina.
After completing a fellowship in Interventional Radiology at the Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center in Virginia, Dr. Steadman served as Interim Chief of Interventional Radiology at the West Virginia University School of Medicine where he also was an Assistant Professor of Radiology. Dr. Steadman has made over 30 clinical presentations and authored numerous articles.