Millions of Americans suffer from painful varicose veins every year which affects their quality of life. In the past varicose veins were removed with a procedure called vein stripping: a highly invasive and painful procedure with a low rate of success and long recovery time. At USA Vein Clinics we use a minimally invasive and non-surgical procedure for varicose veins removal: Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT).
Some of the benefits of receiving an Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT) procedure at USA Vein Clinics are:
- Minimally Invasive & Non-Surgical Procedure: EVLT is an FDA approved, minimally invasive and non-surgical, yet highly effective treatment for varicose veins and is performed as an outpatient procedure. The treatment takes 15 to 20 minutes and the patient can resume normal activities immediately after the treatment. Patients can come for an EVLT procedure during their lunch breaks and go back to work right after the treatment.
- Healthy and Beautiful Legs: Majority of patients excitedly share they can get back in to their skirts after an EVLT procedure. Getting rid of unsightly varicose veins can also improve your self-confidence and give you a feeling of happiness as you no longer have to worry about hiding your swollen veins with a concealer or worry about other people noticing the veins on your legs.
- Pain- free Life: After an EVLT procedure a majority of patients feel relief in pain or discomfort varicose veins may have caused. Our vein specialists will perform an ultrasound to map out all of your affected veins to eliminate varicose veins and not just those that are visible through your skin.
- Better Sleep: Patients suffering from painful varicose veins also suffer from restless legs which get worse at night and may compel you to move your legs around or shake them in order to reduce the pain, interfering with your sleep.
- Increased Mobility: Varicose veins may cause leg swelling affecting normal movement. Patients suffering from painful varicose veins often become less active due to a feeling of tiredness and heaviness in the legs. After an EVLT procedure since the underlying condition, diseased varicose veins ,is resolved most patients improve their quality of life and mobility.
- Treatment Cost: Many people avoid varicose veins treatment because of fear of its high cost. However vein treatments at USA Vein Clinics are covered by Medicare and most insurance plans. We have a dedicated insurance department to help our patients with insurance related questions.
Our leading vein specialists at USA Vein Clinics have improved the quality of life of thousands of patients suffering from painful varicose veins, leg pain or cramps, leg swelling, restless legs syndrome or skin discoloration. If you are suffering from these symptoms don’t wait! If left untreated these symptoms can lead to even more serious complications.
Call (888) 628 9389 to schedule a consultation with our vein specialists so they can help you achieve a pain free life!
Healthy legs happen at USA Vein Clinics!