- Indiana University
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital
- Registered Physician of Vascular Interpretation
- Registered Phlebology Sonographer
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American Venous Forum
- American College of Phlebology
- Florida Medical Association
- Pineallas County Medical Society
- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgery
About William Bowers, M.D., F.A.C.S.
William D. Bowers, M.D., is certified by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Phlebology. Dr. Bowers specializes solely in the treatment of venous disease. He earned his undergraduate degree from Indiana University and medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery internship and general surgery residency at IU Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dr. Bowers practiced vascular and general surgery in Tennessee for over twenty years before relocating to the Tampa Bay metropolitan area.
Top Varicose Vein Specialist Tampa
At USA Vein Clinics our focus is on having the best varicose vein specialists in Tampa. Our goal is to make sure our patients are able to schedule vein treatment close to home at our Tampa vein center. We provide convenient, friendly, and empathetic care at all of our vein clinics across the nation.If you are looking for a varicose vein doctor in Tampa then Dr. Bowers is an excellent choice. Are you ready to book a visit at our Tampa vein center? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Bowers and take the first step towards a healthier you.