Signs and Symptoms of Vein Disease
Vein disease is most often associated with physical symptoms such as varicose or spider veins. However, venous insufficiency can cause a variety of symptoms that can potentially impact your quality of life.
- Swelling in your legs and ankles
- Cramps or achiness in the thigh or calf
- Tired or heavy legs
- Restlessness, especially at night
- Leg pain that goes away when you walk or elevate your legs
- Itchy, dry, or hardened skin on your legs
- Wounds on your legs or ankles that take a long time to heal or don’t heal at all
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, you may have vein disease. Please contact us so you can receive a complete diagnosis and treatment plan.
Find Treatment Near You
If you suffer from painful varicose vein symptoms, our vascular specialists can help you. Locate a USA Vein Clinics center in your area using our interactive online map.
You can make an initial appointment at any time using our convenient scheduling form. We can diagnose your vein condition and work together to find the right treatment for you.