Effective Treatments at our Vein Clinic in Arlington, TX
Do you have varicose veins? Did you know that they are more than a simple cosmetic issue? While your risk of developing varicose veins increases with age, there are a number of non-surgical treatment options available. Our vein center in Arlington offers treatments to provide lasting relief from vein disease symptoms.
Vein disease causes the valves in your veins that help pump blood back to your heart to stop working. As a result, blood can pool in your legs, causing symptoms such as heaviness and leg fatigue, skin discoloration, discomfort, and itchiness. While venous insufficiency often goes untreated, it puts you at a higher risk for developing blood clots, infections, and ulcers.
Venous insufficiency can affect anyone. Risk factors for developing this condition include:
- Age — As you get older, you’re more likely to develop venous insufficiency.
- Inactivity — If you don’t move around a lot, you’re at higher risk for developing venous insufficiency.
- Being overweight or obese — Having a higher body weight increases the pressure inside your veins.
- A family history of varicose veins or deep vein thrombosis (DVT) — If you have family members with either condition, you’re more likely to develop it yourself.
- Gender — Women are more likely than men to develop venous insufficiency.
- Pregnancy and childbirth, especially multiple pregnancies — Pregnancy can increase the pressure in your veins, heightening the risk of venous insufficiency.
While venous insufficiency is common, many people fail to seek treatment for this condition. They may be afraid that treatment will be painful or expensive or that it will take too long. At USA Vein Clinics, you’ll learn that quality vein care need not be costly, uncomfortable, or inconvenient. It’s our mission to make experienced, compassionate vein care available to anyone in search of relief. To serve as many patients as possible, we have clinics across the United States and throughout the state, including our clinic offering vein treatment in Arlington, TX.
Experienced, Caring Varicose Vein Treatment in Arlington, TX
Our Arlington vein clinic is located at 1017 W. Randol Mill Road near the corner of North Davis Drive and West Randol Mill Road in Arlington, just a few blocks west of Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Our clinic is also accessible through the Rideshare program.
Our vein specialists in Arlington, Texas provide revolutionary non-surgical treatments, including:
- Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)
- May-Thurner Syndrome Treatments
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy
- Varithena Vein Treatment
- Visual Sclerotherapy
Non-surgical treatments have a number of advantages over surgery. They call for less discomfort and downtime for recovery, which means even the most vein problems can be addressed and treated without disrupting your busy schedule.
Worried about the cost of treatment? Our treatments are covered by most major insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid, just give us a call to verify your coverage.
Arlington Texas Vein Treatment
Varicose veins and other symptoms of venous insufficiency can cause chronic pain and interfere with your life, but you no longer have to live with them. At USA Vein Clinics, you’ll find a team of caring professionals to support you throughout the treatment process. Use our interactive map to locate all our clinics and then schedule your consultation today.