Licensure and Certifications
- Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (ABVLM)
- Registered Physician Sonographer (RPhS)
- 2009- 2018: Pennsylvania Medical License #OS014963
- 1999-2018: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1997-2016: American Board of Family Medicine
- 1993-2019: Michigan Medical License #5101012210
Honors and Awards
- Credentialed at Metro Vein Centers, Dearborn, MI, February 1 to April 2, 2017
- Credentialed at Summit Physician Services from July 17, 2015 to November 30, 2015
- 2016-2017: Patient Safety Committee at Summit Physician Services, Chambersburg, PA
About Alexander Batchev, D.O.
Dr. Batchev received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan. Following his graduation, he attended the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York. Dr. Batchev completed his residency not only at Richland Memorial Hospital/University of Southern Carolina School of Medicine, but also at Genesys Regional Medical Center in Michigan and Sisters of Charity Hospital in New York.
Since 1997, Dr. Batchev has practiced at over seven hospitals across the Midwest, even owning his own practice for nine years. He comes with a world of knowledge and experience when it comes to medicine. In his free time, Dr. Batchev enjoys skiing, scuba diving, traveling, and studying/speaking the Spanish language.
Meet Our Ohio Vein Specialists
USA Vein Clinics focuses on having the best ohio vein specialists. Our highly-rated doctor, Dr. Batchev, provides varicose vein treatment at our vein clinics in Ohio. Our goal is to make sure patients are able to schedule vein treatment close to home. We provide convenient, friendly, and empathetic care at all of our vein clinics across the nation. If you are looking for a Ohio vein specialist, then Dr. Batchev is an excellent choice. Ready to book a visit at one of our vein clinics in Ohio?
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Batchev and take the first step towards a healthier you.