June 2017- Present Advent Health General Surgery Residency (Orlando, FL)
– Surgical Resident, PGY-3
2013- 2017 Loma Linda University School of Medicine (Loma Linda, CA)
– Doctor of Medicine
2012-2013 Loma Linda University School of Medicine (Loma Linda, CA)
– Post-Baccalaureate: Biomedical Sciences/Medicine
2004-2008 La Sierra University (Riverside, CA)
– B.S., Biology, Cum Laude
2004 Riverside Community College (Riverside, CA)
– Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
2014- 2017 AdventHealth General Surgery Residency
– Over usage of ERCP after negative MRCP in patients with suspected choledocholithiasis
– Lymphoma: a rare diagnosis following robotic recurrent inguinal hernia repair.
2014- 2017 Department of Plastic Surgery -Loma Linda University
Subhas Gupta, MD
– A 5-Year Study of Aesthetic Surgery Providers in Southern California. Collected and analyzed data of who’s performing invasive aesthetic procedures.
– The “July Effect”: Fact Or Fiction In a Hospital-Based Plastic Surgery Practice? Reviewed and collected M&M data, analyzed and computed statistical analysis, first-authored abstract.
– Retrospective analysis of hemoglobin A1C levels in patients with infected implanted foreign bodies, surgical site infections, wound dehiscence, and wound healing complications. An IRB approved retrospective chart review analysis. I collected and analyzed data.
2007-2009 Department of Biology- La Sierra University (Riverside, CA)
– Under the direction of Eugene Joseph, Ph.D. we studied the mechanisms that mediate the effects of oxidative stress on osteoblast biomineralization.
2019-2020 Southeastern Surgical Congress (New Orleans, LA)
GME Research Day (Orlando, FL)
Abstract/Poster Presentation: Lymphoma: a rare diagnosis following robotic recurrent inguinal hernia repair.
2018 GME Research Day (Orlando, FL)
Poster Presentation: Over usage of ERCP after negative
MRCP in patients with suspected choledocholithiasis
2015 Wong W., Korsich D., Motakef S., Yang S., Camp M., Gupta S. A 5-Year Study of Aesthetic Surgery Providers in Southern California. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 136(4s Suppl): 63-64. September 2015
2014 Korsich D., Biskup N., Dhillon J., Gupta S. The “July Effect”: Fact Or Fiction In a Hospital-Based Plastic Surgery Practice?
Journal of Investigative Medicine 63(1):128. December 2014
2014 Annual Postgraduate Convention (Loma Linda, CA)
Oral & Poster Presentation: The “July Effect”: Fact Or Fiction In a Hospital-Based Plastic Surgery Practice?
2014 Western Student and Resident Medical Research Forum (Carmel, CA)
Oral Presentation: The “July Effect”: Fact Or Fiction In a Hospital-Based Plastic Surgery Practice?
2014 Loma Linda University School of Medicine
– Walter E. McPherson Society Student Research Scholarship
2014 Department of Basic Sciences, Loma Linda University
Kimberly Payne, Ph.D
– Translational Research Training Certificate: Rheumatology Emphasis. Dean’s letter recognition for advanced training in translational research.
2013 Hispanic Alumni Association of Loma Linda University
– HALL student scholarship: awarded to students who exemplify an interest in continuing to serve the needs of the Hispanic community after they finish their medical education.
2013 North American Division of Seventh-Day Adventists
– NAD scholarship: awarded to Hispanic students at LLU who have demonstrated and embodied the spirit and principles of Jesus Christ.
2012- 2013 Loma Linda University School of Medicine
– Post-Baccalaureate Certificate: Biomedical Sciences/Medicine
Membership & Affiliations
2017- Present American College of Surgeons (Florida Chapter)
2015- Present American College of Physicians
2012- Present Loma Linda University Hispanic Alumni Association
2012- 2017 American Medical Association
2012- Present Walter E. McPherson Society (Loma Linda University)
2010- 2017 Latino Medical Student Association
2007- Present Tri-Beta Biological Honor Society, Phi Omega Chapter
About Damian Korsich, M.D.
Our Vein Specialist Doctor Commitment to You
USA Vein Clinics will help you relieve your symptoms of vein disease without undergoing surgery. Our vein doctors will support you from the moment you make your first appointment with us until you are fully recovered. Every patient has a unique condition, which is why our treatment plans are customized and tailored to each individual. Our goal is to provide you with excellent treatment throughout your treatment. Our CORE values and our commitment to you are as follows:
Our Core Values: I.C.A.R.E
You may feel like you have no hope when you have vein disease, but you can find relief at USA Vein Clinics. We can eliminate your symptoms, improve your quality of life, and you can enjoy life again with our minimally invasive treatments. We strive to live up to our core values as a team of vein doctor specialists.
Find a Dr. that Specializes in Veins
Vein treatments can be complicated, and without proper medical training and education, it may be hard for a regular doctor to know how to properly treat varicose veins and spider veins. Additionally, a vein doctor utilizing advanced technologies while being on top of the latest trends in vein treatments will give patients peace-of-mind.
Our Vein Treatment Centers offer advanced imaging technology, and the doctors should be on top of the most up-to-date procedures to treat vein disease with minimally invasive treatments.
As a leg and vein doctor at USA Vein Clinics, they specialize in minimally invasive treatments like Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT), ClariVein® Treatment, Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy, Varithena Vein Treatment, and VenaSeal™ Treatment. Because of advances in vein treatment procedures, you shouldn’t need to be treated in a surgical room with anesthesia and post-op recovery.
BOARD-CERTIFIED VEIN DOCTORS
Before considering any vein treatment, be sure the doctors are board-certified. Each of our vein specialists is board-certified and has received additional education and training in vein treatment.
The Best Doctor for Veins and Vein Treatment
You may be experiencing problems with your veins and have started your search online for “vein doctor near me,” “varicose vein doctors near me,” “best vein specialist near me,” or “best vein doctors near me.” At USA Vein Clinics and we are happy you found us as we have vein treatment centers across the nation with over 100 locations to serve our patients. Our board-certified and highly trained vein specialists treat varicose veins, spider veins, and other vein disease symptoms that you may be experiencing. Our nationwide specialist for veins will customize the best treatment that is right for you. Using minimally invasive treatments, we can safely and effectively treat your veins.
Doctors, like Doctor Michael Banker, MD, who specializes in veins at USA Vein Clinics will provide compassionate, personalized, and expert care. All of our patients across the country receive the most cutting-edge care close to home. USA Vein Clinics is a trusted name for vein specialists, and we will be able to help you eliminate varicose and spider veins and their painful symptoms allowing you to live your life without the limitations of vein disease.
To learn more or to schedule your vein treatment consultation, Please Call 888.768.3467