- Des Moines University – Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Michigan State University MA
- University of Michigan – Dearborn BS Biochemistry, BA
Honors and Awards
- Internship and residency: Garden City Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, certificate #11088, 01/01/2020-12/31/2028
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, certificate #000819, 2018-2028
- State of Michigan License #5101013495 Expiration 12/31/2020
About Diana Wilsher, D.O.
Diana Wilsher, D.O. is a vascular medicine specialist who has been in practice for 20 years and has more than 7 years of experience in the field of superficial vein treatment. Dr. Wilsher has extensive expertise in electromagnetic radiation, laser ablation, ambulatory phlebectomy, and ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy. She received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Des Moines University and completed her internship and residency at Garden City Hospital. Described as a devoted, hard-working and compassionate physician, Dr. Wilsher consistently receives high patient satisfaction ratings.