- Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- Research Fellowship Cardiothoracic Surgery
- General Surgery Residency
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, M.D.
- Temple University, B.S.
- State Medical License, New York
- Certification: Board Eligible in Vascular Surgery
- The American College of Surgeons
- Society of Vascular Surgeons
- Endovascular and minimally invasive surgery
- General surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Vitals Patients’ Choice Award (2017, 2018)
- Vitals On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
- Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
About James Timothy Riley, M.D.
James Timothy Riley, M.D. has more than 21 years of experience specializing in minimally invasive endovascular surgery, vascular surgery, and cardiovascular surgery. He has expertise treating uterine fibroids, varicose veins, aneurysmal disease, vascular malformations, diabetes-related complications, pulmonary embolus, carotid artery disease, renal disease, dialysis access and deep vein thrombosis. Dr. Riley graduated with honors from the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University. He is professionally affiliated with numerous hospitals in the New York area. Dr. Riley has written numerous articles and served as a presenter at medical conferences including the American College of Surgeons and Society of Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Riley is a specialist in treating varicose and spider veins through minimally invasive vein treatments at our following New York locations:
Don’t let painful symptoms from vein disease interfere with your life. Schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Riley. He can help you understand your condition and advise on the best treatment.
Dr. Riley is at our highly-rated vein clinics in New York and joins our team of expert physicians at our clinics nationwide.
USA Vein Clinics accepts most insurances and does offer self-pay options as well. To ensure your insurance compatibility with this doctor use our online scheduling to see which clinic is closest to you that accepts your insurance. You may also call us at (917) 451-1223. We will help you understand your benefits and the paperwork required for your provider’s approval and check if your insurance is accepted. Our goal is to minimize any out-of-pocket expenses.