Licensure and Certification
- 1977- Illinois Medical License (No. 036.055168)
- 1979- New York Medical License (No. 139552)
- 1982- Ohio Medical License (No. 35.047738)
- 1984- Indiana Medical License (No. 01033529 A)
- 1977- National Board of Medical Examiners (Certificate No. 165990)
- 1983- American Board of Surgery (Certificate No. 29038)
- 1985-2025 American Board of Thoracic Surgery (Certificate No. 4323)
- 2009-2019 American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (Certificate No. 00393)
- 1988-Present Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- 1991-Present Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- 1991-Present Member, Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- 2005-Present Member, American College of Phlebology
About Benjamin Tang, M.D.
Dr. Benjamin Tang completed his medical education from University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Since 2001 his clinical practice has concentrated on minimally invasive procedures for venous insufficiency, and in-office diagnostic procedures in Phlebology including Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT), Microphlebectomy, Sclerotherapy and Vascular ultrasound exams.
Visit an Indiana Vein Specialist – Dr. Tang
At USA Vein Clinics Merrillville IN, our focus is providing patients with access to a high-quality vein center in Indiana. We want to ensure patients have access to vein treatment close to home with an Indiana vein specialist. We provide convenient, safe, effective care at all of our vein clinics nationwide. If you are searching for an Indiana vein specialist, then schedule an appointment with Dr. Tang.