- SJCC (Metropolitan Group Hospitals)
- University of Illinois and St James Medical School
- General surgery
- Inguinal Hernia repairs
- Abdominal wall hernias
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- John’s College, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Medical Student, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa MB, BCh
Awards (2010 or newer)
- Golden Scalpel Award (Teaching award from University of Illinois) – 2015
- Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing – Journal of Emergency Medicine – 2018
- Distinguished Teaching Award – MGH training program – 2019
About Charles Perrott, M.D., FCS (SA), FACS
Charles Perrott, MD, FCS, FACS, attended several institutions in South Africa and the US. He completed his residency in the Trauma Unit at Addington Hospital, and in the year 2000 he moved to the US to work as a surgical assistant. He has been in practice for over 20 years and has won several awards. Dr. Perrott currently practices at our clinics in Illinois.
As a specialist who treats varicose and spider veins at our Illinois locations, Dr. Perrott has years of experience performing minimally invasive vein treatments. Don’t let painful symptoms from vein disease interfere with your life.
Schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Perrott. He can help you understand your condition and advise on the best treatment.
Dr. Perrott is at our highly-rated vein clinics in Illinois and joins our team of expert physicians at our clinics nationwide.
USA Vein Clinics accepts most insurances and does offer self pay options as well. To ensure your insurance compatibility with this doctor use our online scheduling to see which clinic is closest to you that accepts your insurance. You may also call us at (224) 599-2817. We will help you understand your benefits and the paperwork required for your provider’s approval and check if your insurance is accepted. Our goal is to minimize any out-of-pocket expenses.