Glenn Faust, M.D.
- Yale University School of Medicine
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship
- Vascular Surgery from American Board of Radiology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- New York Vascular Society
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- International College of Angiology
- Top Doctors New York Metro Area, 1999-2019
- Best Doctors in New York, 2001, 2005, 2006
- Outstanding Educator – American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
About Glenn Faust, M.D.
Glenn Faust, M.D., has served for over 12 years as Chairman of the Department of Surgery at the Nassau University Medical Center. Prior to that, Dr. Faust was the Chief in the Division of Vascular Surgery in the Department of Surgery at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Faust graduated from the Yale University School of Medicine and completed his residency in general surgery at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New York. He completed his fellowship in vascular surgery, at Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Certified by the American Board of Surgery with a Certificate of Special Qualifications in Vascular Surgery, Dr. Faust, an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, is active in the New York Cardiovascular Society and is a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons. He is the recipient of numerous awards.
Visit a Manhattan Vein Specialist
At USA Vein Clinics, we offer a variety of non-surgical treatment options for vein disease. Our Manhattan vein specialist, Dr. Faust, is the recipient of numerous awards and was named again a Top Doctor in the Metro New York area.He has over 30 years of experience as a varicose vein doctor in Brooklyn. If you are looking for a vein specialist in Manhattan, Brooklyn, or in the NYC area, call us today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Faust.