Examinations and Certifications
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery
- (Board Certified in General Surgery), #37722, 1992
- Certificate of Added Qualification in General Vascular Surgery
- (Board Certified in Vascular Surgery) #100701, 1996
- Registered Vascular Technologist #55868
- (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers)
- NPI: 1568473700
- New Jersey, Physician, 1985- Present MA 04693100
- New York, Physician, 1990- Present 182239
- DEA Registration:
- New Jersey BH4290336, January 1986-Present
- New York BH2709804, June 1990-Present
- New Jersey CDS Number D42596
- UPIN Number: E46550
- Medicare Number: N.Y: 92H301 N.J: HU002404
- Medicaid Number: N.Y: 01441029 N.J: 7425601
About Stephen Hurst, M.D.
Dr. Stephen G. Hurst, MD has served as a flight surgeon in the US Air Force Reserve from 1990 to 2013. He graduated with an M.D. in 1981 from Howard University College of Medicine. He has 25 years of experience in vascular surgery and has contributed to a lot of research publications.
Looking for Best Vein Doctor in Westchester, NY
At USA Vein Clinics in Westchester, NY, we specialize in the latest non-surgical treatments for vein disease close to home. If you are searching for the best vein doctor in Westchester, NY, give us a call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hurst. He offers vein treatment in Manhattan, Suffern, and Westchester in New York.