Licensure and Certification
- 2015: ABIM Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- 4/2019 Unrestricted NJ State Medical License
- 3/2019 Unrestricted NY State Medical License
- BLS/ACLS certified through the American Heart Association
- Society Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiology Society of Northern America
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- American Medical Association
About McFarland, Kimberly, M.D.
Dr. Kimberly McFarland is an interventional radiologist with an experienced clinical background. Dr. McFarland received her Bachelor of Science degree from UCLA in 2006 and her Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara in 2012. She then began her Residency in Internal Medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in 2012. She continued her training at SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Kings County Hospital where she completed her Fellowship in the Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology Enhanced Clinical Training (DIRECT) Pathway. She has been ABIM (American Board of Internal Medicine) Board Certified in Internal Medicine since 2015.
Dr. McFarland focuses on minimally invasive procedures for Women’s Health (Uterine Fibroid Disease and Pelvic Congestion Syndrome) as well as chronic venous disease. She is passionate about educating women on the various treatment options available and working with them to jointly decide the best option given their symptoms and etiology.
During her free time, Dr. McFarland volunteers for the Society of Interventional Radiology as the Regional Grassroots Director, as well as the International Affairs Committee Member. In addition, she enjoys the outdoors and attempts to keep up with her toddler.