Examinations and Certifications
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery)- University of Madras, 1982
- MS (Master of Surgery) General Surgery-University of Calicut, 1987
- MCh (Master of Chirurgery) Cardiothoracic Surgery-University of Calicut, 1992
- FRCS (Surgery in General)-Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 1994
- Member of Sierra-Sacramento Valley Medical Society
- Member of California Medical Association
- Member of CTS Net
- Life member of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons
- Member of Pediatric Society of India
- No A 75852- Medical Board of California, USA
About Kumar, Sankar, M.D.
Dr. Sankar Prathap Kumar completed his medical education from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and has over 30 years of experience working as a vascular surgeon at prestigious hospitals. Dr. Kumar has contributed his research to many prominent medical publications.