- Doctor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry, New York University
- Resident, Thoracic and Cardiac surgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- Intern-Resident, General Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- Thoracic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow of The American Heart Association (FAHA)
- Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians (FACCP)
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
About Michael Levy, M.D., FACS, FACC, FAHA, FACCP
Michael Levy, M.D. is a top-rated board-certified surgeon with more than 20 years of surgical experience in general, cardiac, thoracic, vascular, endovascular and trauma surgery. Dr. Michael Levy has been specializing in vein procedures for more than 10 years and has completed more than 10,000 vein procedures.
Dr. Levy has held prestigious positions including chief of cardiac and thoracic surgery for Mount Sinai Hospital in Chicago as well as assistant professor of clinical surgery at New York University. He has received various endorsements for his ability as a vein care physician. Dr. Levy is known for making his patients feel comfortable while communicating with him about the best treatment for their symptoms.